Gordon Ca 1.3.0 [Detect], chiudo xke e detect..

« Older   Newer »
*GaBsTaR*
icon13  CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2010, 08:39

Here I put the dll hack 1.3.0 modified Gordon .. I'm not sure everyone would act only
tested on my PC with Windows 7 32-bit ... q things do not work in this hack are not Reload No Recoil so you do not activate
because when you shoot close the Combat Arms ... viruses that you see are for the operation of hack ... if you want to send the file to send Gordon 1.3.0 cracked the virus and that total will come out the same and that is the same file, but only a small change and see in the video does not lie in the same place the link here ...

Virus Total: Virus Total Premere Qui Per VEdere I Rapporti

Steps
1. Download the hack at the link above and unzip it anywhere.
2. Open PERX injector (If you have Windows Vista or 7 open by admin)

3. In What to inject Engine.exe place and check automatically Inject How Exit when finished and

4. By clicking Browse and search the dll Injector call them what came with downloaded.

5. Combat Arms open the EU and the login will appear Gordon 1.3.0, this means serving

6. Press Enter or Insert and appear in the menu, you choose what they like and also recharge recoil not because they are

7. After playing and hack hack XD not abused and that would be prohibited ... Do not use your bill, you should create a new one as there are many possibilities to be banned if they use it with discretion.

Here's a video to be driven a bit 'more: e - Combat Arms Eu Gordon 1.3.0 Updated[/url]
no reciol donw work if u turned on it crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please press thanks

Download attachment
Gordon_1.3.0_updated_by_luiselord.rar ( Number of downloads: 32382 )

°°ThExPaOlO°°
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2010, 10:50

we ti volevo kiedere a me su combat gia mi hanno bannato un accoun per hacking comr faccio a non farmi beccare?

*GaBsTaR*
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2010, 21:49

devi usare un cleaner, poi non usare telekill in fireteam xke eda li che te beccano, non fare tanti headshot, cmq gg non c'ero xke sn partito alle 10. e sn tornato 10 di seraaa, sn andato a fare compere,shopping xD.
cmq appena che ti connetti ti spiego tt.

†heknight
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/7/2010, 20:41

ciao a tutti...scusate ma non si vede la fine del video...quando devo premere "ins"???

*GaBsTaR*
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/7/2010, 21:07

appena che entri in gioco, devi premere ins, e a proposito di qll questione, aggiugimi su msn che vediam xke nn ti vanno gli hack

maxrs50
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/7/2010, 16:21

gabstar ma dove devo scaricarlo?

*GaBsTaR*
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/7/2010, 16:29

guarda fai scorrere la pagina un po piu in su, giusto sotto il video, ora devi premere scarica allegato( la scritta stessa) e se hai problemi, o domande chidi pure noi siamo qui apposta per aiutare gli altri ;)

TheTopGun
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/8/2010, 23:59

eih ma a me nn lo scarica come mai?

7 replies since 17/7/2010, 08:39   119 views